Monday 15 December 2008

BEAT THE PULP EZINE


David Cramer's new E-zine Beat The Pulp is now online. The first story comes from Patricia Abbott and is a corker. David plans to publish one new story a week and he's already taken a Jack Martin story, A Man Called Masters to be published in the new year.

A Man Called Masters was written about a year ago and sold to Western Fiction Magazine. The fee was paid me and then unfortunately the magazine went tits up before publication. It's going to be featured in a hardback anthology next Spring but it's publication on Beat The Pulp will be the first time anywhere. In fact it will mark my publication debut under the Jack Martin name.

Check out David's E-zine now.

The Tainted Archive wishes this online magazine a long and successful life.

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

The first story was definitely a hard hitting piece.

NAVAL LANGA said...

To Mr Jack Martin

Thanks for visiting my blogs. I would be visiting your blogspace, as it has interested me very much.

I wish great success for your novel. I have placed a widget of Amazone.com on my blog. On my blog I would like to publish a review of your novel, when the book will be in market. And for that I would like to have the best version of the review from you.

Keep visiting

Naval Langa

David Cranmer said...

A Man Called Masters is a great western and we are very proud to publish the first Jack Martin story. Masters will be our fourth story featured.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...