Monday 12 January 2009

The importance of being idle


not had a chance to compose a post of substance today - I'm working hard on the last quarter of what is hoped will be my second novel. However I've not been completely idle and I'd like to inform regular readers that we have three major interviews coming up over the next week - Max Allan Collins, Mark Billingham and Patricia Gott. And if that's not enough we've also got another feature on James J. Griffin.

And of course the next Wild West Monday is not too far away.

Nuff said,as they used to say in the Marvel comics of old.



(Pictured - Patricia Gott)

5 comments:

Barrie said...

I'm having one of those days where no matter how fast I go, I don't seem to be crossing much off my to-do list!

Charmaine said...

I don't know who you are or why this happened but...one of my blog fans (Comedy Goddess) thinks I should date you.

My grandmother was from Wales. Is that enought upon which to build true love?

heh heh.

pattinase (abbott) said...

The comments are as much fun as the post. P.S. My grandfather was from Wales but Charmaine looks more promising.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

LOL - i'M BLUSHING.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

And actually my grandmother was from Ireland as was my grandfather - I think only my big toe's Welsh.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...