Saturday 10 January 2009

NEW STORY POSTED

On the excellent Beat To A Pulp webzine.

This week we have a hardboiled cracker but why am I telling you about this? I'll hand you over to David Cramer.


From David Cramer - "Backing the Stakes was the first story to come in when I initially announced that we were accepting submissions for BTAP. As soon as I read it, I knew it was a gem. If you are unfamiliar with Kieran’s work, then you’re in for a treat, and following that, you have a lot of catching up to do. His stories can be found at A Twist of Noir, Demolition, Thuglit, Thrilling Detective and now Beat to a Pulp."

4 comments:

David Cranmer said...

Thanks Gary. Kieran's story is not only gritty but funny as hell. We have another dark entry next week with "Whiskey, Guns, and Sin" by Charles Gramlich. Btw I hope other writers from the other side of the pond feel free to contribute.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

David - agree it's a fine story and had me smiling in several places. I just might read it again.

Mona said...

That was a fast paced 'staccato' and a humorous tale for sure :)

the walking man said...

Thanks man...that was a great interlude to the morning.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...