Saturday 21 February 2009

TARNISHED STAR NEWS


Thank you all.

My first novel, The Tarnished Star by Jack Martin is now listed on Amazon as " temporarily out of stock" . It's not out until June and already on pre-orders alone it has sold out its initial projected print run.

So there's more coming and Amazon will have the book back in stock soon. It doesn't make any difference to anyone who wants to order as Amazon are still taking orders and the book will be delivered in June.

Thank you once again and anyone fancy a good action filled read then use the link to Amazon and pre-order now.

ORDER HERE


Still have no firm publication date for my second novel, Arkansas Smith but expect the book early in 2010 and watch the Archive for news.

3 comments:

David Cranmer said...

Congrats! I've already ordered a copy myself and I'm looking forward to reading it. It may take awhile with traveling across the pond and then my 84 year old mom resending it to whatever hotel I happen to be staying at. It may be 2010 when I actually read it!

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

David - thanks for your support. Oh and expect that crime story within the next couple of days. Polishing it now.

Anonymous said...

You didn't mention that you're no.13 in the westerns on Amazon. :-)
Jo

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...