Monday 23 March 2009

New western based blog online -

One of the great things about running a blog is becoming part of a community with fellow bloggers - since starting The Tainted Archive I have come to know many fascinating people that I would otherwise never have heard of. So it was great to see the following letter in my inbox this morning that informs me of a new western blog.

I'd like to welcome Richard to our network of friendly bloggers. So check out his blog - the URL is in Richard's letter below.



Gary,
First, thanks for writing and keeping such an excellent blog; I discovered it a couple of months ago and enjoy it very, very much!
I am a fellow Westerns fan, though I have only begun to read 'em. I will be buying your latest book and am looking forward to it. My heart is more in film, but I do love to read, so I am looking forward to exploring Westerns in a new way, at the ripe old age of "almost 50!"
One fun thing that I have determined to do is to watch one new Western film, feature or short, each day. Because you have a strong, dedicated, knowledgeable and enthusiastic readership, I was wondering how you would feel about simply telling folks to stop by my blog site so that they can give me movie suggestions for this year's personal adventure; with so many, many movies out there, I need the help of others to suggest titles. If you could see your way clear to helping me get the word out, I would be immensely grateful to you.
If you do choose to do this for me, my URL is http://westernsfanclub.blogspot.com/
Again, thanks for all the hard work you put into your blog; it is invaluable info and a hell of a lot of fun for me and so many others.
Warmest, and most sincere, personal regards,
Richard Bowden
New Hampshire, USA

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...