Sunday 15 March 2009

WILD WEST MONDAY THE THIRD

OK - the next Wild West Monday will be the first Monday in June - some want one sooner, others think once a quarter is enough. And so you can't please everyone all the time but I have decided on three Wild West Monday pushes a year. June is next and then November.

My reasoning for three a year is the time taken to set the events up. After all we've done two and we need to step it up a level. In June we go for it big time.

In the meantime stay tuned to the Archive for news of a Wild West Monday letter writing campaign that we want to cajole, bully and force everyone to get involved in. In the nicest possible way of course.


THE TAINTED ARCHIVE - SPEARHEADING THE WESTERN REVIVAL

7 comments:

Jo Walpole said...

Super. Sounds like a good plan to me. Let me know if you need any help with the preps. :-)

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

Jo - I need as much help as I can get.

Charles Gramlich said...

Since this one will be in the summer I should have more time.

Jeff Smith said...

Hi, Gary.

For us "newbies" is there a place on your blog where we can find out more about Wild West Monday's? Thanks.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

jeff - type wild west monday into the search bar of this blog

Jeff Smith said...

Can you say "duh." I'm starting to worry about myself, lol.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

lol

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...