Friday 10 April 2009

Another lovely letter, another blog

Hi Gary,

While I’ve posted a couple comments, I’ve also been meaning to drop a
line and let you know how much I enjoy your blog –the western posts and
the real life stories –like your childhood memory of the old house and
the haunting cool photos of it. Also, I discovered Robert Hale and the
Black Horse Westerns through your site, and I’m really looking forward
to "The Tarnished Star."

I’m a writer too and have only recently returned to my love of reading
and writing about the west. I grew up in northern Nebraska and have
been busy revisiting (and discovering ---again for the first time) some
history of the region. I hope you’ll have a chance to visit my blog:
www.meridianbridge.com from time to time.

Thanks again for all the great posts.

Rich

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...