Friday 10 April 2009

Any readers in Maine


Pat Gott will be doing a series of talks at her local library. If you live local then mosey on over there. Find details of Pat's contact email here

In the meantime here's the email Pat sent me. Thanks for keeping The Archive informed.

Patricia Probert Gott has sent you
a message on
True West Historical Society

Pat Gott here, from Maine.
You did an interview
with me a couple months back...
our paths cross again. What better place than the
True West Historical Society!
Understand you are doing another Western Monday--good luck,
I hope they continue.

I'm doing a book reading during school vacation as the local
library promoting my latest children's horse book--
and where you find horse lovers, there are bound to
be parents interested in the old West, so I can promote both.

Later, Pat

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...