Wednesday 14 October 2009

WILD WEST WEB CRAZY

The Open Range is this week playing host to part 11 of The Story with No Name.

Part 11 is written by Peter Averillo.

Previous parts can be read over at The Culbin Trail

And anyone looking forward to the forthcoming, A Fistful of Legends head over to the Dark Bits Blog where Ian Parnham gives us an early preview of the eagerly awaited collection.

"I've just finished my duties as one of the proof-readers for Express Westerns' forthcoming Western anthology A Fistful of Legends and I have to say I was impressed. Nik Morton and Charles Whipple have done an extraordinary job in editing the book and the authors have all excelled themselves. It is, I can say with my hand on my heart, the best Western short story collection I've ever read."


Famous western star abused horses - head over to Laurie Powers blog for the low down

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...