Thursday 7 January 2010

YOKO ONO TAKES UP HER PEN

Late Beatle legend John Lennon's widow Yoko Ono is set to end her silence on her time with the British band singer as she's preparing to write an autobiography.

The couple wed in 1969 and lived together before Lennon was murdered in New York City in 1980. While his first wife, Cynthia, penned two tomes on her life with the legendary musician, Ono opted to keep her tales secret.

Contactmusic.com reports, the 76-year-old Ono has now revealed she is preparing to tell all but the book won't be ready to hit shelves until 2015.

"I would love to do it. I just have to find the time," she said.

Ono adds that an autobiography will be her "next book, which will be written in the next five years".

5 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Hum, I guess I won't hold my breath for this one.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Just never liked that woman or believed she had any talent.

Shauna Roberts said...

They had such an odd relationship. I'm not sure I want to read her take on it without his to balance it. I guess I have several years to decide for sure, though.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

I've never really been a Yoko fan but one thing is for sure, John certainly seemed to love her.

Yoko Ono Tour Dates said...

I cant wait for this book to come out. Too bad we might have to wait five years.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...