Thursday 1 April 2010

Cowboy Radio

As Jack Martin I have this week seen the publication of my second Black Horse Western, Arkansas Smith.

Tomorrow I, in Jack Martin mode will appear on BBC Radio 2 as a guest on the Roy Noble show. I'm expected to be on at around 3pm, following the news. I'm pleased about this because it is seldom that western fiction is discussed on British radio.

Folk outside of Wales will be able to listen to the show via the BBC's home page for Radio Wales - HERE. The show will also be available on the Iplayer.

Am I nervous - not really, though I am brushing up in my western history. Anyway please listen in if you can...

5 comments:

Matthew P. Mayo said...

Hey Gary,
I'll track it down on the Web and cheer you on! Give 'em hell.


Cheers,
Matt

David Cranmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David Cranmer said...

I'm looking forward to it.

Jo Walpole said...

You came across really well (although you were a lot more reserved/quieter than I thought you'd be).

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

I was kept under control.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...