Thursday 15 July 2010

ALL NEW GARY DOBBS INTERVIEW PART TWO

Find part two of an all new interview with myself over on Mack Captures Crime and this time the theme is Jack the Ripper and Buffalo Bill, and even a little UK English V US English.


"There are many people who have devoted their lives to the Ripper case - Ripperologists they call themselves, and no doubt many will rubbish my book. But I say prove otherwise. The case had always interested me and I've always felt the key is in the last murder. In fact I find it hard to understand why that murder was even considered a Ripper killing."

A Policeman's Lot eBooks
Available now from:
Amazon
Solstice

Reviewed HERE

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...