A spokesman for Amazon has said that Amazon UK are to follow making this already popular eReader even more tempting -
The most popular Ebook readers, namely the Amazon Kindle has recently taken a dramatic drop in price. Instead of the original $400, Amazon is now making this Digital Ebook reader available for only $189. This price drop allows the Kindle to stand out for anyone wanting to buy an Ebook reader.
You can purchase other E-book readers for cheaper than the Amazon Kindle, such as the Sony Digital Reader Touch Edition, however its features doesn’t come anywhere close to that of the Kindle Ebook Reader.
You can check out the full features of the Kindle on Amazon here >> Amazon Kindle
The Kindle Digital Ebook Reader has a variety of features that set it apart from other digital Ebook readers. We’ve listed some of them below:
- Enhanced readability: The Kindle’s display is remarkably close to the experience of reading a real book. The display is like paper – there’s no back light and no glare. You’ll think you’re actually reading a book!
- 3G Wireless: The built in 3G wireless will let you download books straight to your Ebook reader. Unlike cell phones, you won’t have to sign any contracts to use it, plus you won’t have to worry about hunting for a Wi-Fi spot.
- Book price: Most titles available for this E-book reader cost much less than they do in their physical form, saving you a ton of money.
- Memory: The Kindle can hold up to 1,500 books.
- Battery Life: With the wireless turned on the Kindle can last up to a week on a single charge. If you the wireless is off it can last up to two weeks.
The Kindle really stands out from other Ereaders. If you would like to learn more about its amazing features, take a look at the homepage here >> Amazon Kindle Ebook Readers