Wednesday 14 July 2010

THE EASE OF KINDLE FOR PC

A friend of mine, Nik Morton recently had published Spanish Eye, a collection of short stories about a Spain based private eye, in eBook and I headed over to Amazon to secure my copy. I don't own a Kindle and so immediately I pressed "buy" , a free AP, "Kindle for PC" was downloaded to my computer and a second later I had the book on the screen.
Couldn't be easier.

Expect a review of Nik's book here soon.


And remember my own A Policeman's Lot is also available on Amazon HERE

Inspector Frank Parade carries out his daily duties in the Welsh industrial town of Pontypridd, duties complicated by the unprecedented presence of 500 members of Buffalo Bill Cody’s Wild West Show encamped outside the town, not to mention the thousands attending the show every day. A series of depraved murders quickly makes things even more complicated. Buffalo Bill stands squarely in his path when Parade tries to investigate the likely possibility that one of the hundreds of show members is involved. And soon enough Parade’s own superiors are blocking his inquires, too. Still more deaths occur as Parade sifts through the thin evidence available and finds a trail that may lead to the perpetrator of the most heinous crime of the 19th Century—London’s “Ripper” murders.

Shocking revelations come thick and fast.

The greatest criminal mystery in history is about to be solved by a Welsh copper and an American Legend.

2 comments:

Cullen Gallagher said...

They have one of these free applications for Mac as well. I downloaded it, and it works great.

Nik Morton said...

Thanks for buying 'Spanish Eye', Gary. I reckon you've sold me on the free Kindle AP - so much so that I'll just have to reciprocate and get your book!

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...