Friday 9 July 2010

I know Spider-man

I worked with this guy a few years ago on Doctor Who (Daleks in Manhattan) so I was pleased to learn that actor, Andrew Garfield has been cast as Spiderman in the upcoming movie.

The new instalment, to be shot in 3D, will focus on the formative years of Peter Parker, the unremarkable youth who - after being bitten by a radioactive spider, is transformed into the superhero.

The movie has yet to be named.

Marc Webb, who will direct Garfield in the film, said of the new star: "Though his name may be new to many, those who know this young actor's work understand his extraordinary talents.

"He has a rare combination of intelligence, wit, and humanity. Mark my words, you will love Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker."

2 comments:

Evan Lewis said...

I was thinking YOU would be good as the next Spider-man, but I suppose this guy will do.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

Evan - I'm too old for Spidey but I could do a good Aunt May

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...