Tuesday 6 July 2010

PIZZAMAN

A friend of mine Thaer Al-Shayei pointed me to this online film he was involved in - the production values are very high and the acting is excellent. There are some great Cardiff locations used and first part is embedded below and for the remaining parts follow the You Tube links.

How a community hungry for representation made their own drama from scratch.

Two questions dog filmmakers Teilo Trimble and James Robson “How did you do it?” and “Why?”. Referring to the Cardiff based internet drama series Pizzaman, Writer/Director James Robson can quickly pinpoint his motivation

“I set myself a target I wanted to make a feature film in 10 years time and when Teilo asked me to get involved I realised the scope of the project and the chance to test myself to see if I had what it took to be a director...the first question I have to be honest... I still really don’t know how we did it!”

1 comment:

Ron Scheer said...

Really enjoyed this. Well done. Better than BBCAmerica - no commercials.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...