Wednesday 7 July 2010

THE WEST IS ELECTRONIC


Author, Charles Gramlich has taken the wild west into the electronic frontier with his new eBook, a collection of wild west themed short stories, The Killing Trail.

A word from Charles:

"LET ME tell you a little about the book and how it got set up. First, the cover design (seen at top) is a collaboration between Lana and I, though mostly Lana. The picture is of my Uberti .357 single action revolver. The background is a weather-worn bench at the nearby Flatwoods nature preserve. Lana took the pic a while back and I decided it would make the right cover for Killing Trail. I showed Lana a mockup, which I actually published on the blog when I first started talking about doing this book. Lana found the great western style font and did the frame and color scheme."

You're all invited to the launch party so -


CHECK IT OUT HERE

3 comments:

David Cranmer said...

It was great having a new collection of western shorts. I read KILLING TRAIL in a day.

Randy Johnson said...

Fine collection of stories, especially the one with Sheriff Cranmer and Doc Johnson.

Charles Gramlich said...

Thanks for posting this, Gary. Glad David and Randy liked the work. I had fun with the Cranmer and Johnson characters.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...