Sunday 1 August 2010

SHERLOCK - EPISODE TWO

Last week's debut episode of the BBC'S Sherlock, a modern non-pipe smoking take on Conan Doyle's timeless detective managed an impressive 7.05 ratings. This was amazing with the series, written by Doctor Who producer, Stephen Moffat, actually trumped the ratings of many of the episodes of Doctor Who itself, but can it keep it up for tonights second episode?

It is a big, BUT - most of the reviews of last week's debut episode have been positive but there have been rumblings about an absurd plot and a rather convenient ending. And tonight ITV have both Heartbeat and Taggart to challenge the newly health conscious Holmes. However the BBC are said to be keen to make more episodes of Sherlock given its largely positive debut.
.

2 comments:

Nik Morton said...

I'll be watching it, I hope.

Heather said...

I kind of want to watch this..and I'm sure I'll. I'll watch it tonight :D

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...