Tuesday 14 September 2010

Filler material

It's been a long old day, which is why the Archive's been so quiet. I've been on set all day, filming for the next series of the BBC's Lark Rise to Candleford and the weather's been...well, British. It's hammered down most of the day and a lot of time has been spent sheltering beneath trees or hanging around on the catering bus. I wanted to write a post today about the Solstice Western line, but I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow. I was up at 4 this morning and I've just come in a moment ago (It's almost 10pm) and I am literally cream crackered.

And so I leave you with some random snaps I took recently.

BRECON CHURCH
Brecon River
The old colliery
Rocks Porthcawl

1 comment:

Oscar Case said...

Nice photos! It looks like the old colliery has a new coat of paint.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...