Tuesday 8 February 2011

THE CAPE IS NO MORE

NBC have cut the number of episodes of its news TV-fantasy, The Cape from thirteen to ten and all indications are that the show will be cancelled after poor viewing figures. I've only seen the pilot episode, thanks to a friend in the US who sent me a recording, and I thought it looked good. The effects were okay and the storyline in the two episodes I saw worked well.

I thought it had a Batman vibe about it but it seems the powers that be have kicked it into touch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw 3 episodes of this and have to admit I thought it was absolute pants! Sorry. :-(

Cowboy Yogi said...

As a comic book reader for the last 26 years, I found it completely unwatchable and gave up 30 minutes into the pilot.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

I enjoyed the two I've seen, but I don't know how it continued. I thought the first episode was very good.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...