Thursday 14 July 2011

HOW I CAME TO WRITE THIS BOOK

 Check out Pattinase for another article in the series, How I wrote this book. This particular post is from a certain Jack Martin and a little book called, The Ballad of Delta Rose.


"I’d been reading a lot of hardboiled writers and I was conscious that my own writing style was going in that direction. I like the minimalist style of writing, because when it’s done well it’s tremendously effective at creating mood. And the question of whether a western, my genre of choice, can be noir is an interesting one. I think the answer is a resounding, “YES”. The western is a genre flexible enough to be anything you want it to be."
Full article

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...