Friday 1 July 2011

What the man with no name does next

Clint Eastwood, the Archive's favourite living actor/director, has confirmed that Beyonce will play the lead role in his remake of, The Star is Born. It is believed that Russel Crowe will co-star. Beyonce will follow in the footsteps of Janet Gaynor, Judy Garland and Barbra Streisand for a fourth remake of the classic movie.

Making the announcement during her summer concert series performance on Good Morning America on Friday, she says, "Clint Eastwood? Can you believe that? I can't believe it still. When I met with him I was just in awe. I'm so, so honoured that he believes in me. And I can't wait to do this film.
"I represent this generation's talent and for me to be the chosen person, as an African American woman, is incredible."

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...