Monday 6 August 2012

Boldly going somewhere else next time

What is it with these youngster who work in stores like Cash Generator? The store known locally as Smack Generator - I'm sure you can figure out why.

Today I was in Pontypridd and popped into the local store and browsed through the DVD's. I saw disc 36 of the TNG collection which contains the episodes The Game and Unification Parts one and 2. Pleased with my find I took the disc to the counter where an uninterested looking girl located the disc, popped it in the case and sent me on my way.

I just slipped it into the player and the bloody girl's given me the wrong disc - can't she bloody read? Maybe she should have concentrated on serving me rather than multi tasking with her nail polish. It plainly says The Perfect Mate on this disc. Yes I know it also says The Next Generation in big writing but there was more than one episode, you know.


I was looking forward to watching Spock's appearance in the Next Generation, which I've not seen for some time- I now know how Sheldon felt when he was sent the wrong Spock in that Big Bang Theory episode - well like the Zachary Quinto  standee this  disc is going back.

 Mind you, I think I'll watch it first. After all it does contain the I Borg episode. And to the staff of Pontypridd's Smack, er sorry...Cash Generator this is what happens when you anger a geek with a blog.

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...