Wednesday 27 November 2013

Tarantino heading West again

There I am moaning about the state of movies (see previous post) and straight away I find myself excited by a forthcoming movie. Ahh well it is a western, my favourite genre, and directed by Quentin Tarantino who gave us the excellent, Django Unchained.

"I had so much fun doing Django, and I love Westerns so much, that after I taught myself how to make one it's like, 'Well, OK, let me make another one now that I know what I'm doing,'"  Quentin Tarantino on the Today show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

casting?when was the last time we saw ed o"neill given a decent film role.tim bagley.ed bruce.roy thinnes would be a blast from the past.

Anonymous said...

tony shalhoub would be well cast in a tuco movie.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...