Friday 26 June 2009

JACK MARTIN WEEKEND ON THE BLACK HORSE WESTERN FORUM



This SAT/SUN the Black Horse Express forum will hold another of it's author weekends when the forum is given over to a specific author for the weekend. This weekend it's your truly, Jack Martin. I'll be taking questions most of Sat and all of Sunday - you'll have to be a forum member to take part and anyone wishing to do so can join the Black Horse group - HERE.

It's a great group made up of authors and readers of western fiction.

Also Jack Martin related - this weekend Beat to a Pulp will run my short western, The Devil's Right Hand which is short western story. I was thinking of Louis L'Amour and Zane Grey when I wrote this one. And hope I've captured something of the classic style. If you do like this story then the site also holds an earlier Jack Martin western, A Man called Masters.

And also this coming Tuesday sees the official publication of my novel, The Tarnished Star but it's available right now from all the usual sources. HERE

Below are some of the reviews for The Tarnished Star


Tarnished Star reviews:
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I posted a short review over at my blog, and commented on Goodreads.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

Charles - glad you enjoyed Tarnished Star and you are correct - there's nothing in there that wouldn't be out of place in a 1950's western - and that, as good as some of the later stuff is, was the golden age.

Charles Gramlich said...

Nothing wrong with traditional. It's pretty much the only kind of westerns I read.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...