Tuesday 8 February 2011

Unbeatable

The boxing movie, Risen is picking up more and more rave reviews as it continues its knockout tour of the festivals.  This from the current New Jersey Film Festival "On the boxing drama "Risen,": "It's   going to go on to do really well in all the other festivals that it's picked up, the boxing scenes are as good as 'Raging Bull.' I mean, I was skeptical and I watched this film because I was on the (judging) panel for this one and I was mesmerized, I sat through the whole thing and it felt like 60 minutes, I said, 'Wow, this was two hours,' so there's a really wonderful feature film."

Check out the full event HERE 

Pre-order Risen on DVD HERE

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...