BBC Radio Four have started a series of Chandler plays with The Big Sleep having been broadcast this Saturday with The Lady in the Lake to Follow next week. Toby Stevens takes the part of Marlowe in the 90 minutes plays.
All plays will be available to listen again directly follow the broadcast and for seven days - HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...

2 comments:
I caught a bit of this on Saturday - it sounded good.
Thanks for the tip, sir!
Post a Comment