Monday 4 February 2013

Chained to the desk

The Archive's been quieter than usual this past fortnight but I've found that since taking the plunge and going full time with the writing, I've been snowed under with work. The biggest demand at the moment is the revisions to the second Granny Smith novel, Granny Smith and the Deadly Frogs which will be
on sale from March 31st 2013.

 Once that's all done and dusted
 I've got to get the third part of the Dead Walked trilogy into shape - so far the book only exists in outline form, but it is a detailed outline and I'm hoping to get it out before the end of the summer.

No more procrastination - it's time to rock and roll.

Then it'll be time to go over my next Black Horse Western no doubt. The Afterlife of Slim McCord is currently set for a December publication from Robert Hale Ltd.

So as you can see it's quite a workload lined up, but as well as those projects I'd like to also develop another idea for a novel - I've only the vaguest idea for this one but I'd like to get it into shape before 2014 rolls around.


The Archive will, no doubt, be running at full speed again before too long - among all the news, gossip and reviews you can expect a Granny Smith blitz as we approach publication day.

Are you ready for the senior sleuth?

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...