Wednesday, 27 March 2013
Elvis MK II
Author and Archive friend Chris Scott Wilson, knowing I have a soft spot for the King, sent me this link - Now I usually find Elvis impersonators bizarre, and believe me I've seen enough of them at the annual Porthcawl Elvis festival, but this guy Ben Portsmouth, a brit, is incredible and in some of the profile shots he really becomes Elvis.
Rock on Ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...
No comments:
Post a Comment