Friday 27 July 2012

The Graphic OxBow Incident

I often pick up these Classic Illustrated perfect bound comic books, and although I don't get every issue I do pick up those that are of special interest to me.

And this comic book telling of Walter Van Tilburg Clark's classic novel which inspired the excellent movie starring Henry Fonda is just my thing.

My name is Art Croft. Gil Carter and I were cowboys who worked cattle over the ranges of Nevada. It was three by the sun when we rode back into the town of Bridger's Wells after winter range. It was the spring of 1885, the year of the Ox-Bow Incident.

It's on sale now and western fans wont want to miss it - All artwork re-coloured and covers digitally enhanced. Perfect Bound issues - superb new copies of the greatest comic artwork.

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...