Tuesday 7 August 2012

Say goodbye to the printed book 2

I've been tracking print versus eBook sales for years. In 2008, my print sales were four times my eBook sales. In 2009, three times. By 2010, sales were almost even between the two formats. As you may have guessed, 2011 was the year sales flipped upside down--with a vengeance. In 2011 my Kindle sales alone were three times my print sales. To my surprise, the shift in format continues to accelerate. This month my eBook sales were eight times my print sales. 

Author James D. Best - read the full article on his blog HERE

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I've seen the same flip, although I didn't calculate exactly how much the change was.

Neil A. Waring said...

About how my reading is going--more and more ebooks. Never thought it would happen.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...