Okay how is this going to work?
Well, by Archive readers voting of course.
The categories will be Best western novel, best western short story, best western based blog, best western newcomer and best online fiction site.
Later this week I will give details of of to vote, where to send the votes to and all the general stuff that go with this new fan based award system.
I do hope everyone will take part and make these awards a fun occurrence.
Check back later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...
1 comment:
I'll definitely try.
Post a Comment