Wednesday 9 May 2012

Let's write a book today

It's pretty much a sure thing that I'm not the only writer stumbling about in the dark trying to make sense of this eBook revolution, and trying find a place in it.  Now from time to time I write about the mechanics of writing on the Archive, but I've decided to start a new blog that will concern itself with the writing life in this brave new eWorld - you can find it HERE. At the moment it's dominated by my free eBook promotion but over time I hope to turn it into a useful resource for writers both new and seasoned.

Pop on over.

1 comment:

Jo Walpole said...

Good idea and typically generous of you. :-D Jo

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...