Saturday 30 March 2013

Not to be missed this week

Shane - an all new radio dramatization on BBC Radio 4, from the same team who brought you Hombre last week. The show is on today at 14:30 UK time and will be available for seven days on the BBC iPlayer website.


The Walking Dead - Third season finale is on Sunday (US) and next Friday (UK). The third season's been superb and can't wait for this.


Game of Thrones Season 3 - starts Sunday (US) and Monday (UK) - now this I can't bloody wait for.


Granny Smith and the Deadly Frogs by G. M. Dobbs - my second in the Granny Smith series is available 31st March across all ePlatforms, but the Kindle version is already on sale.

Doctor Who - the new season stars in the UK tonight and later in the US. I've not been following the show for the last couple of seasons but Matt Smith seems to be a popular Doctor. I'll have to try and catch up with the series which was, after all, a big part of my childhood.And of course I've appeared in the show myself and even stood on the bridge of the TARDIS - that seems so long ago now.

Revolution - it started over here in the UK this week, and is already huge stateside - I've only seen the first episode but this looks like being a huge hit.

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...