Saturday 7 December 2013

Ghost Stories Wanted

FROM Eerie Place



I'm thinking of adding a 'Your Ghost Stories' section to EeriePlace.com.

I get a few people emailing me their paranormal experiences and it seems a shame that I'm the only one reading them... I would love to share them with everybody!

So, if you have a ghostly experience you're willing to share and don't mind it being published on EeriePlace.com for everyone to read, then please email it to me at... 

ghoststories@eerieplace.com

Only stories over 300 words will be considered for publication... so please go into as much detail as possible!

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...