Saturday 10 July 2010

TEASER TIME

Remember the catchphrase of the TAINTED ARCHIVE - Spearheading the western revival. Well we're certainly living up to that at the moment and expect some momentous western news later this week that will knock the socks off you western fans.


I have been heavily involved in this and continue to be so and it's really going to take you all by surprise and I know it will delight everyone. The only clue I will give is - something big is about to happen in western fiction and it's nothing that's come from my pen, even if I am hugely involved in the project.

Get ready for BIG BIG NEWS

5 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm sufficiently teased.

Unknown said...

Gary tells no lies. His project is further evidence of his unflagging energy and determination. And just where does he find the TIME to keep drawing the strings of his many bows?!

Oscar Case said...

Whew! Me breath is bated in anticipation.

Nik Morton said...

Me too, I'm suitably intrigued! Now wouldn't it be nice if a film consortium had bought the rights to a dozen BHWs...?

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

By the end of the week you will all know to what I refer - and it is indeed VERY BIG.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...