Friday 9 October 2015

Daniel Craig once again claims he is done with James Bond

“I’d rather break this glass and slash my wrists,” So said Daniel Craig when asked if he would do another Bond movie which seems to indicate that despite reports that Craig has signed for two more Bond movies, the actor is done with the character.

When pushed on the subject by Time Magazine Craig said;  “I haven’t given it any thought. For at least a year or two, I just don’t want to think about it. I don’t know what the next step is. I’ve no idea. Not because I’m trying to be cagey. Who the f**k knows? At the moment, we’ve done it. I’m not in discussion with anybody about anything. If I did another Bond movie, it would only be for the money.”

Ginger Bond could be next
MGM and Sony Pictures launch Spectre in the UK on October 26 before its domestic bow the following week. MGM, which holds the rights along with producer Barbara Broccoli’s EON Productions, declined to comment as did Sony. Craig is still, officially at least, contracted to do one more Bond film. Speculation has been rife for some time now that Craig, who turned 47 early this year, was looking to put away his Walther PPK and smoking jacket.

So will favorite Damien Lewis now don the tux for the next Bond move? When asked who should replace him in the role, Craig gave a typically salty reply - “I don’t give a f**k. Good luck to them! All I care about is that if I stop doing these things we’ve left it in a good place and people pick it up and make it better. Make it better, that’s all.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

daniel craig interview.tv times.i love playing bond.it"s an honour to play him and i get a big kick out of doing it.i"m contracted for one more film.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...