Saturday 8 May 2010

Cowboy Cabs

There's this trade magazine called Private Hire and Taxi Monthly - most of the UK's cabbies get the magazine, they're distributed free by the various licensing boards. Imagine my surprise when I found myself in the magazine this month - looks like they took the story from the Echo and although they've got the facts slightly wrong it's a good piece, providing publicity for my forthcoming A Policeman's Lot as well as my Black Horse Westerns. After all with all the time hanging around on taxi ranks most drivers are voracious readers.
CLICK THE IMAGE FOR
A LARGE READABLE VERSION

2 comments:

Nik Morton said...

Excellent, Gary. And I see the article answers my question - when does A Policeman's Lot come out? I'll wait for the August print version, I think. Looking forward to it!

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

Nik - the details are wrong in the piece. The book was due from Hearts on Fire in August, but it now looks like June from Solstice.

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...