Monday, 6 December 2010
Imagine
There is a great article by Darryl Sterdan that imagines John Lennon had not died on December 8th 1980, and imagines what the great man would have been doing up to the present date.
The article is well worth reading - find it
HERE
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chaos
Western Icon: Billy the Kid
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
Dead Man's Walk by Larry McMurtry Book review
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
THE JOYS OF PIPE SMOKING
Smoking is these days frowned upon, but I do think that a person should be allowed to smoke if that's their choice. I still enjoy the o...
No comments:
Post a Comment