Friday 3 December 2010

Bond 23 in prodiuction - it's now definate

The first concrete evidence that the next James Bond movie is in pre-production has come from composer David Arnold. The composer recently told an interviewer - "I haven't thought about it yet. We only just got the news that we're back on. But 'there’s many a slip twixt cup and lip' So I will keep quiet until I get a script and then start writing ideas. I just hope the next one is as good as my favorites, as I think everyone does. And I'm always interested in what Daniel Craig brings to the part. But like most things with movies, if it ain't on the page etc… All I can say is that I'm looking forward to a great script for it, alongside every other Bond fan in the world!"

 Bond 23 should hit cinemas in 2012. The burning question still to be answered is will Daniel Craig return as the super spy?

No comments:

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...