Before his death Inspector Frost creator. R D Wingfield told the UK press that he would never write another Frost novel because he had lost faith in the police force and didn't think he could write about an organisation he felt was ineffectual. However we have just learned there is to be a prequel to the series written by the pseudonymous James Henry.
I'm a big fan of the Frost books and the new writer has a big task ahead if he is to replicate the feel of the original classics. One can only hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...

No comments:
Post a Comment