It really is an edge-letter-day with the first of the Edge series now back in print as both eBook and trade paperbacks. Fans of the series may want to join the Official Facebook George Gilman/Steele Edge page to be kept up with all the latest Edge and Gilman related news.
Join up HERE
Thanks to Tony Masero for the bad pun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
This was the last book published in the Lonesome Dove series but in chronological terms is actually the second book, concentrating on the ...

1 comment:
I'm looking forward to picking this up later today at Amazon.
Post a Comment