Ex-Fab, Ringo Star has shot down rumors that the sons of the Beatles are to form a Beatles MK II band.
Earlier this year, Paul McCartney's
son James said he and the rest of the Fab Four's offspring could pay
tribute to their dads by creating a second-generation incarnation of the
group.
James, who has released two EPs titled 'Available Light' and 'Close At
Hand', admitted that he had discussed working with Sean Lennon and Dhani
Harrison, although he did that it seemed as if Ringo Starr's son, Zak
Starkey, isn't keen on the idea.
When asked if he had ever thought about forming a band with the rest of
the Beatles' children, he replied: "I don't think it's something that
Zak wants to do. Maybe Jason [drummer and one of Starr's other sons]
would want to do it. I'd be up for it. Sean seemed to be into it, Dhani
seemed to be into it. I'd be happy to do it."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...

No comments:
Post a Comment