Great to see that The Western Fictioneers,basically the organisation the Western Writers of America should be, are reporting on the return of the classic western series, Edge. Check em out HERE
"Cowboys and Injuns," - not likely. These books will take you to the very edge of excitement and beyond. Soon from Solstice Publishing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...
1 comment:
It's a good blog to follow. I liked the James Reasoner post there the other day. BTW, Killing Trail has finally shown up on Amazon UK. Glad to see that.
Post a Comment