The entire documentary as included on The Grifters DVD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...
1 comment:
Hi Gary,
Thompson is one of the greats.
Have you seen Bertrand Tavernier's Coup de Torchon (Clean Slate)? It is based on Thompson's Pop. 1280, possibly my favorite of Thompson's. The story is transferred to French West Africa. I was skeptical when I heard about it but Tavernier did an excellent job adapting Pop. 1280. If you are a Thompson fan and/or a neo-noir fan I recommend it.
Post a Comment