I've just been interviewed by the lovely Morgen Bailey for her popular podcast Bailey's Writing Tips - The main subject was my novel, A Policeman's lot but we also took in Delta Rose and the forthcoming movie, based on my work, LawMaster - find the audio interview over on Morgen Bailey's blog,
The direct link to the show is HERE but check out Morgen;s blog, for links to loads of other interviews as well as interesting content. It's a valuable resource for writers both new and seasoned.
The interview is available as part of the Bailey's Writing Tips Podcast via iTunes or whatever podcast platform you use - you can also subscribe to the podcast HERE. Morgen's website is HERE
The interview took place via Skype this evening and we had some sound interference along the way so apologies in advance for that and I hope it doesn’t detract from your enjoyment of the episode.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...


No comments:
Post a Comment