2012 didn't exactly start off well for western readers and authors, when writer, Howard Hopkins passed away.
I had a fairly strong online relationship with Howard, we shared a publisher and several online forums. And I know that many people in the Black Horse writing community interacted just as regularly with Howard.
He was an inspiration to us all with over thirty Black Horse Westerns beneath his belt as well as books in other genres.
I was pleased to join a new Facebook group dedicated to Howard's memory and anyone interested can find it HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
This was the last book published in the Lonesome Dove series but in chronological terms is actually the second book, concentrating on the ...

No comments:
Post a Comment