I must point out that the negative reviews for the movie, Jonah Hex are based on test screenings of the movie without many of the special effects, both sound and video. The preview trailer certainly looks interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
-
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
-
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...
2 comments:
I'll reserve judgement, but the comedy weapons do make it look like the Wild Wild West.
I don't know about the gatling guns slung under the horse. But looks interseting in those few seconds.
Post a Comment