Friday, 16 April 2010
THE LONG AND WINDING PARADE 5
A Policeman's Lot is now listed as, "COMING SOON" on the Solstice Publishing website.
Check them out
here
1 comment:
cheyenne jones
said...
Well? I think it raised my interest, I`ll give it a read.
17 April 2010 at 10:53
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chaos
Western Icon: Billy the Kid
UPDATE - Interview with kid expert Fred Nolan on the Archive HERE Billy the Kid keeps riding through the dreamscape of our minds-silhou...
Dead Man's Walk by Larry McMurtry Book review
I've have decided to read the entire Lonesome Dove saga in chronological order which means I kick off with Dead Man's Walk which w...
JAMES REASONER - HOW THE WEST WAS WROTE
James Reason er is a highly regarded western writer - his books are tightly plotted with realistic characters and engaging plots. His writ...
1 comment:
Well? I think it raised my interest, I`ll give it a read.
Post a Comment