Thursday 28 June 2012

Carrie first pics

The first shots from the forthcoming re-imagining of Stephen King's Carrie which opens in cinemas next year.


… We’re kind of going off the book. It’s darker and much more psychological. More ‘Black Swan.’ You’re really looking into her mind and it really looks into the relationship of Margaret and Carrie. It’s set in modern time, so it’s a lot different… It’s something that’s very different from me. It’s an out of body thing. I’m becoming a totally different person for it. I’m letting go of all of my self-esteem issues and just kind of going into it. You have to.” Director Kimberly Peirce

1 comment:

Davieboy said...

The first Carrie movie was great; Sissy was fab and it introduced me to Stephen King, a lifetime of great reading.
I even went to Stratford-upon-Avon to see a musical adaptation with a talented singer named Linzie Hateley if I recall correctly.
Hope they don't ruin it, I'm wary of re-workings; are the scriptwriters likely to be better than Stephen King?

VAPING IS SAFER THAN BREATHING

 The UK's new tax on vaping which will come into force in 2026 is not only immoral but patently insane, and will hit those reformed smok...